Tuks Senganga - MC Prayer

Comments

sindi 2007/08/08 11:31:16 AM
ticket to jozi i lovehis music
SoulMusiq 2007/08/09 11:04:04 PM
2 cool & twice as nice... Yep my boy Tuks holds it down again "i'm not surprised" & boy is he hot! This man is a lyrical genius so nuff luv & respect where it's due...I might have 2 pop the question myself...LOL
nekita 2007/08/13 02:46:27 PM
u Senganga What ever comes from the mouth of that Guy is always beautiful and im not suprised he did it again.I love everysong from Mc prayer esp easy just, oh all of them i cant even count them. I wont say nothing more than that the boy is super hot and cute and ke go rata tata and ke ka batla go kopana ke yena( im learning tswana). u ya itsi go re unale most beautiful eyes i ve ever seen. and u a itsi gi re usexy and with the sexy voice, i wish u were sayin carabian chick to me but ke rata to everywoman too(thabsile has a beautiful voice). Keep it up
karabo motsemme 2007/08/17 05:11:55 PM
mr Tuks my bra! i really love your music.And i like u also even le combination ya gago le my man HHP. I am a student at University of north west and i listen to your music everyday, after school,on weekends even s'kim sam.batho ba re itse gore re ja tuks, re phela tuks, re hema tuks, re rata tuks. jaanang we are waiting for your new album re utlwe gore bra ya rona e re tshwaretse eng.
karabo motsemme 2007/08/17 05:12:04 PM
ofentse ntlatleng 2007/08/18 01:33:28 PM
tuks tuks u rock ka SETSWANA leleme la ga mme
Zinhle's 2007/08/20 03:49:25 PM
Midnight Train to Jozi Well the song is absolutly nice but the problem is that we aren't able to get the lyrics.First time I heard it,WOW the track was H-O-T, made my day.To rate this lovely song I'll give it a 8.
Zinhle's 2007/08/20 03:50:48 PM
katlego 2007/08/21 06:01:18 PM
building the city of goodwill tuks, hhp ,morafe and molemi are taking south african hip hop to another level. Proudly representing BOKONE BOPHIRIMA
jerry 2007/08/22 07:20:46 PM
Tswana`s lyrics i just want to the relevant website for S.A`s lyrics thanks.
Page 1 of 4