Princess Charlotte and Prince George will take centre stage at the royal wedding!
Cape Town - With the royal wedding just a few days away, more details about the upcoming nuptials are emerging – and we’re bursting with excitement!
The latest details reveal that Harry and his bride-to-be have disclosed their bridesmaids and page boys and among them are Prince George and little sister Princess Charlotte.
Kensington Palace announced on Wednesday morning who will form part of the bridal party when Prince Harry and Meghan tie the knot on Saturday, 19 May.
- Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge (3)
- Florence van Cutsem (3), who is Prince Harry’s goddaughter. She is Alice and Major Nicholas van Cutsems’ daughter
- Meghan’s goddaughters Remi Litt (6) and Ryland Litt (7) will also be included. They are the daughters of Meghan’s friends Benita and Darren Litt
- Prince Harry goddaughter Zalie Warren (2)
- Meghan’s friend Jessica Mulroney’s daughter Ivy (4)
- His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge (4)
- Jasper Dyer (6), Prince Harry’s Godson
- Brian Mulroney (7), Meghan’s friend, Jessica Mulroney’s son
SEE THE ANNOUNCEMENT HERE:
But don’t hold your breath – that’s where the info stops. Unfortunately, we’ll only see their outfits on the wedding day.
According to The Telegraph, Meghan could not choose between her friends, so she opted for a bridal party consisting of just children.
The 36-year-old previously decided against having a maid of honour, with a Kensington Palace spokesperson saying she did not want to discriminate among friends.
“[Meghan] has a very close-knit group of friends and she does not want to choose one over another. She is very pleased to have their support on the day.
“Her close friends will be supporting her though, but none of them have formal roles.”
Sources: The Telegraph